We are Guest Ready
In response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and for your peace of mind we have implemented a cleaning and disinfection protocol in all our accommodations following the recommendations of the local authorities.
Below you will find a summary of these recommendations.
Cleaning and Maintenance Staff
- Cleaning and maintenance staff will wait at least 3 hours to enter the property after check-out.
- If there is more than one cleaning staff during cleaning, social distancing protocols will be followed.
- The cleaning staff will be equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE) which consists of disposable masks and gloves. Plastic goggles will be worn if the staff enters the property within the 3 hours after check-out.
- Gloves will be disposed of after each property is cleaned and hands will be washed immediately after the removal of the gloves.
- Masks will be thrown away. In the case of washable masks these will be inserted immediately in a bag to be washed later.
- Maintenance staff will not have access to the property during the stay of the guest, they will only have access in case of an emergency.
Disinfectants, Cleaning Agents & Materials
- The cleaning staff will only use disinfectants that are proved to be effective against SARS-CoV-2.
- The materials used to clean will be disposable ones such as paper or wipes which can be thrown away after their use. In the case cloth wipes are used, these will be placed in bags and washed at a temperature of 60ºC or more to disinfect.
Disinfection of High-Touch Surfaces and Major Areas
- All major and high-touch surfaces and areas will be cleaned and then disinfected with the recommended approved products. These include:Door knobs (inside and out), lockboxes or electronics lock panels, stair railings, telephones, light switches, remote controls, arms of chairs, refrigerator door handles, sliding door handles, toilets, faucets and knobs, clothes hangers, touch screens, and play sets/toys etc.
Guest Duties Check-In & Check-Out
- It is recommended that the guest should perform their check-in remotely rather than going to a holiday rental office.
- It is recommended that before check-out the guest should leave the AC or Ceiling fans on to ventilate areas.
- If this is not possible the cleaning inspector or cleaner will open a few windows.
Soft Surfaces, Upholstery, Linens and Bedding
- Soft surfaces and upholstery will be sprayed with a sanitizing product.
- As per linens, bedding and towels these will be removed and placed in plastic bags and thoroughly washed at a minimum of 60ºC with the recommended washing products.
Kitchen and Household Appliances
- Appliances such as coffee makers, toasters, microwaves, refrigerator interiors etc. are also disinfected with the recommended products
Floors and Bathrooms
- Floors and bathrooms are also disinfected with approved products, as well as other items such as hair dryers and amenities such as soap, shampoo and toiletry supplies.
Hand Sanitizer and Masks
- We at Resort Choice provide hand sanitizer and masks on arrival